Category Archives: Services

Do I Need to Hire a Lawyer

The aftermath of an injury can be stressful and difficult. If your injury is serious you may be dealing with the medical community to get proper medical treatment, you may be losing wages, and you may have other damages and inconveniences in your life for both you and your family.

If your injury was caused by the fault of another person, you may also have to decide whether or not you should seek the advice of an attorney. Read More …..

Medical Bills

I get a lot of phone calls from people recently hurt in accidents because their medical bills begin piling up. It can be a worrisome situation. Dylan Buchholdt, an attorney at Pentlarge Law Group, has prepared this blog to address these issues for you.

James B. Pentlarge
By: Dylan Buchholdt

If you are physically injured in a motor vehicle accident caused by a negligent driver then more likely than not you start to incur medical expenses. Depending upon how badly you are hurt, you may face ambulance charges, hospital emergency room charges, and follow-up medical expenses within hours of the car crash. Unless you have been involved in a prior motor vehicle accident, you will likely wonder how the medical bills will be paid, particularly if the other driver is at fault for causing the car crash and your injuries. Read More …..

Worker’s Compensation Cases

Many people have been contacting Pentlarge Law Group about their workers’ compensation cases. We do not handle workers’ compensation cases but I thought I would post a bit of information to help those of you who are looking for an attorney.

You have a workers’ compensation case if you have a job related injury. Job related injuries occur not only when you are injured at work, but, whenever your injury arises out of or in the course and scope of your employment. If you think you have a job related injury and believe you are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits, you should see a workers’ compensation lawyer or call the Alaska Workers’ Compensation Board and ask to speak with a technician. Read More …..