When it comes to personal injury claims, you definitely need someone who has the practical experience to handle your case correctly. At the Pentlarge Law Group, LLC, we have handled thousands of claims made by your neighbors throughout Alaska. As a resident of Fairbanks, we want to extend the same level of quality and care to you during your difficult time. Don’t feel as though you have to fight the insurance companies or legal system alone. Rely on our personal injury lawyers to help resolve your claims.
There When You Need Us
During certain months, it can be hard to tell what time it is just by taking a look outside. However, you don’t have to worry about our work hours, we’re available 24/7 to match your schedule or your needs. We typically provide help with cases that involve:
- Machinery and Equipment Accidents: Harm caused by a defective machine
- Pedestrian Accidents: While on foot, you are injured by a negligent automobile driver
- Slip and Fall Accidents: A fall caused by negligently hazardous sidewalks or stairs
- Personal Injuries: Harm or loss of property caused by someone else’s negligent actions
- Car Accidents: Compensation for auto repairs or hospital and doctor bills
- Truck Accidents: Injuries or losses due to truck driver negligence
- Premises Liability: An injury while on someone else’s property due to the careless upkeep of their property (similar to slip and fall accidents)
- Motorcycle Accidents: Wreck or harm caused by another motorist while operating a motorcycle or riding a bicycle
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Claims: Auto accidents where the at-fault driver has no car insurance
- Drunk Driving Accidents: Injuries incurred due to another party's driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
“Golden Heart of Alaska”
One of the most highly populated cities in central Alaska, Fairbanks is quite lively despite its sometimes long and cold winters. Originally an agriculture and mining settlement, this city has grown into a bustling area thanks in part to the presence of military installations, oil industry, and convenient transportation. However, tourists and residents will find a city rich in exciting local attractions, multiple museums, scenic parks, higher educational institutions, sporting events, and incredible food.
Chena River State Recreation Area
Outside of Alaska, it’s hard to even imagine a recreational area that is nearly 400 square miles in size, but that’s exactly what you will find in the Chena River Recreation Area. This is the ideal place to be if you want to experience the Alaskan wilderness with a few of the amenities. There are plenty of trails for brisk hiking or biking, but keep an eye out for bears or moose during the summer months. You can also find picnic areas, local hot springs, and lakes for kayaking and fishing.
University of Alaska: Museum of the North
This wonderful attraction has something for the whole family to enjoy. While specializing in researching and teaching, the museum offers visitors a glimpse into many of the diverse plants, animals, insects, artistic works, cultures, and history of the great state of Alaska. Boasting a collection of 1.4 million artifacts and specimens, you’ll find plenty of exhibits to keep you interested in this educational museum.
A Taste of Fairbanks
Not only will you find breathtaking scenery and inspiring museums or art exhibits, but you’ll also find one of a kind food to match the experience. Stop by and try a few of the local favorites to make your time in Fairbanks truly memorable. Here are just a few of the local favorites:
- Cookie Jar Restaurant
- Pump House Restaurant and Saloon
- Chena’s Alaskan Grill
- Lavelle’s Bistro
- Lemon Grass Thai Cuisine
Professional, Ethical, and Honest
If you have received a personal injury as the result of negligence, you need an experienced and dedicated lawyer who will maximize the amount you may be paid for your medical recovery. Contact the specialists at the Pentlarge Law Group, LLC to discuss your claim 24/7. We are located in nearby Anchorage and other locations including Wasilla, ready to fight for your right to be compensated for your harm.