Knowledgeable, Prepared Experts
Do you need an established, professional team of personal injury attorneys to deal with your case? The Pentlarge Law Group, LLC is pleased to invite the residents in and around the Wasilla community to take advantage of our expertise. We have seen an incredible array of injury cases during our 75+ combined years of practice and we are prepared with the knowledge to work with your unique case.
If you have been injured recently, you know how hard it can be to go back and forth with insurance companies or medical providers to work out your medical bills. The personal injury attorneys at Pentlarge Law Group, LLC have the comprehensive knowledge to negotiate with each of these to maximize your compensation and take the hassle out of dealing with them. Let us work with you on your:
- Personal Injury Attorneys: Harm or loss of property caused by someone else’s negligent actions
- Machinery and Equipment Accidents: Harm caused by a defective machine
- Pedestrian Accidents: While on foot, you are injured by a negligent automobile driver
- Slip and Fall Accidents: A fall caused by negligently hazardous sidewalks or stairs
- Car Accidents: Compensation for auto repairs or hospital and doctor bills
- Truck Accidents: Injuries or losses due to truck driver negligence
- Premises Liability: An injury while on someone else’s property due to the careless upkeep of their property (similar to slip and fall accidents)
- Motorcycle Accidents: Wreck or harm caused by another motorist while operating a motorcycle or riding a bicycle
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Claims: Auto accidents where the at-fault driver has no car insurance
- Drunk Driving Accidents: Injuries incurred due to another party's driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
This comfortable town is located between the scenic Wasilla and Lucile lakes. Historically, a supply hub for many of the mining and agricultural industries, it has transitioned into a convenient residential area for nearby Anchorage.
Even though this small town may be somewhat overshadowed by its populous neighbor, it still has several activities and points of interests for an avid tourist or a family looking to settle down in this beautiful town.
Independence Mine Historical Park
Part of the National Register of Historic Places, this once thriving mine represents a slice of Alaska’s history and part of the economy upon which nearby Wasilla was established. While you are at the park, take a tour of the mining camp and stop by the educational visitor center and historical museum. Since it is a park, you will also find plenty of hiking and skiing areas available to the public.
It would be impossible to mention Wasilla without also referring to the Iditarod Headquarters. Inside this museum, you’ll be greeted with a wealth of history relating to the Iditarod Trail Race and local dog racing in general. You can also spend time enjoying the educational videos, perusing the gift shop, and taking part in the dog sled attractions (often including puppies).
The Local Favorites
If you happen to be visiting in Wasilla, why not stop by one of the high quality eating establishments recommended by its residents? There are several to choose from and plenty of unique types of food to enjoy. Here are just a few of the restaurants that will have you coming back for more:
Convenient, Trusted Attorneys
Are you an injured Alaskan that needs qualified, professional personal injury representation? At Pentlarge Law Group, LLC, we are focused on you and will fight for your right to get the compensation you need to recover from your injuries. We are situated nearby in Anchorage and available 24/7 to listen to your claims. Contact us today to see how we can help.