Trusted Law Group
There is hardly anything better than working with someone you can trust. That is exactly the level of honesty and candid advice you can expect from the Pentlarge Law Group, LLC. It is our honor to offer our professional services to Kenai and its surrounding communities. Let us work with you to develop a mutual trust that you can truly rely on for your claim.
Your Accident Specialists
In Alaska, it’s no surprise that there are so many common methods of travel. In a state so large, using plane or boat to get around has become necessary in some areas. With those types of travel, there are sure to be accidents and injury claims. If you believe you have a claim, you need the team with extensive knowledge and experience with these types of accidents:
- Car/Auto Accidents: Compensation for auto repairs or medical bills
- Truck Accidents: Injuries or losses due to truck driver negligence
- Motorcycle Accidents: A crash or harm caused by another motorist while operating a motorcycle or bicycle
- Drunk Driving Accidents: An injury sustained due to another party’s driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist Claims: Auto accidents where the at-fault driver has no car insurance or is not sufficiently insured per state laws
- Pedestrian Accidents: While on foot, you are injured by a negligent automobile operator
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Hurt resulting from a fall caused by negligently hazardous walkways
- Premises Liability: An injury while on someone else’s property due to the careless upkeep of their property
- Machinery and Equipment Accidents: Distress caused by a defective machine
- Personal Injuries: General harm or loss of property caused by someone else’s recklessness
Once the site of Russian and Native settlements, the current day Kenai is a scenic coastal city with a rich history and culture all its own. Due to its prime location near the mouth of the Russian river, it is now home to several fishing, canning, oil and natural gas enterprises. However, Kenai is not just about business and local industries. It is also home to several exciting tourist attractions, inspiring parks, and historical or cultural landmarks.
One of the most thrilling displays of nature you will find in Kenai is the salmon run along the Russian River. Open to tour groups, fishers, and hikers, you can watch the salmon attempt to make their way upstream through the falls for their yearly spawning. There are also plenty of noteworthy wildlife that also make their home in the Russian River habitat. Just keep an eye out for brown or black bears that venture into the river to catch salmon.
Kenai Visitor and Cultural Center
The visitor center provides an excellent overview to the city’s hot spots, landmarks, and tourists attractions. It is also home to a small museum that features the art and cultural exhibits of the town. You will find interesting artifacts that are historical reminders of previous residents of the peninsula. In the cultural center you will discover wildlife exhibits that display much of the common wildlife you may see during your stay.
Not Just Seafood
You might expect a coastal town to specialize in seafood or freshwater fish dishes. While you will find cuisine made from the freshest local ingredients, you will also find a wide variety of high quality and tasty dishes that are to satisfy any craving. So, no matter what you are in the mood for, stop by some of these popular restaurants and find whatever you need to satisfy your palate
- The Flats Bistro
- Burger Bus
- Playa Azul
- Louie’s Steak and Seafood
- Veronica’s Coffee House
Helping Injured Alaskans
Have you recently been injured as a result of a boating, plane, truck, or car accident? You need the right team on your side. Don’t hesitate to contact the law professionals of Pentlarge Law Group, LLC. With our team, you can have the confidence of nearly 70 years of experience behind you. Don’t try and deal with the insurance companies on your own. Get private and knowledgeable legal help for your unique claim.
Do you live near Fairbanks?